body has been recovered in the search for a man who was thought to have fallen from a boat off the Dorset coast almost two weeks ago.
The body is believed to be that of David Haw, police said, although formal identification has yet to take place.
On Saturday, Dorset Police said they received a report at 1.37pm that a body had been found in the water in the harbour.
Police said an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incident, led by Dorset Police’s Major Crime Investigation Team (MCIT), is still ongoing.
A 19-year-old man from Southampton, who was arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, remains released under investigation.
Detective Inspector Simon Huxter, of MCIT, said: “David’s family have been kept fully updated and our thoughts are very much with them and all David’s loved ones at this extremely difficult time.
“We will continue to do all we can to support them.
“I would like to thank everyone who was involved in the searches since David went missing for their efforts.”